Tube filling and sealing machine is used to fill products in tubes and sealing it.
Products that can be filled:
- Products of different viscosities and flow characteristics ranging from tooth paste, cream, ointments, gel, shampoo, food products like sauce, adhesives, grease, etc.
- Laminated tubes, Plastic Co extruded tubes, Aluminum tubes, Metal Collapsible tubes etc.,
- The filling and sealing methodology varies depending upon the type of product and the tube nature.
ASPRO – TUBE FILLING MACHINE – Salient Features of the basic Machine:
- Machine is built robust and simple in design with user friendliness adapting to various working environments.
- The machine is driven through Ferguson Indexing mechanism to ensure accuracy of indexing and repeatability.
- Filling nozzle is of positive shut off and blow off system to ensure nil tailing after filling.
- The pump house is made of SS 316L with a rigid base.
- Hopper is made of SS 316 L with polished inner surfaces
- Leister make hot air guns are used for sealing stations
- Machine is compatible for filling and sealing both lami and aluminum tubes. However an attachment is needed for aluminum crimping.
- Filling accuracy 0.5%
- The machine confirms to GMP norms.
- Double side coding system with easy change over for coding digits. MRP / PKD / Batch no. on the crimps may be marked with this.
Optional accessories – Salient Features:
- Auto tube loading device attachment to load the tubes automatically.
- Automatic print registration device to sense the eye mark.
- Double color filling system
- Acrylic top covering with safety limit switch interlock doors
- PLC based operating system
- A.C. Variable speed drive provision
- Stirrer for the hopper
- Elliptical runway mechanism
- Higher output per nozzle compared with Micro model
- Easy access for lubrication & maintenance.
- Suitable for combination sealing beam assembly.
- Suitable for high speed applications
- Double head filling system
- Elliptical linear runway assembly
- Rotary turn table mechanism
- Suitable for medium speed requirements
- Occupies very less space comparatively.
SEMI AUTOMATIC TUBE FILLING MACHINE
- Table top concept filling and sealing.
- Suitable for R & D applications.
- Useful for sample production quantities.
- Manual tube insertion system
|Model||ASPRO MICRO||ASPRO MACRO||ASPRO MAXI|
|Speed in Pcs / Min||Up to 40*||Up to 50*||Up to 100*|
|No. of Filling Heads||1||1||2|
|Fill volume in ml||0-150||0-150||0-150|
|Tube Handling capacity-Dia in mm||12-50||12-50||12-40|
|Hopper capacity in Ltrs||30||30||50|
|Power required in KW||0.75||1.00||1.00|
|Blower in KW||0.37||0.37||0.75|
|Heater in KW||3.50||3.50||7.00|
|Air consumption in CFM||15||18||25|
|Weight (Approx) in kgs||670||800||.1300|
|* Depends upon tube structure, product, fill volume, tube dia, etc.|