- Sigma mixer is a heavy duty mixer designed for dough mixing which is essential in the soaps, detergents, foods, rubber, chemical industries etc.
- The Z arm or Sigma blade is designed for uniform mixing and criss cross flow of materials.
- The blades rotate in the ratio of 1:1.5 ( 24 : 36 ) rpm
- The mixer is supplied with jacket or without jacket as per the requirement of the customer.
- We supply in different capacities with fully SS, Partly SS and fully MS constructions.
- Discharge is by hydraulic door opening system or through screw rod system.
- Heavy duty gear box and gears are used to withstand high viscous mixing.
- Sigma blades are solidly casted, machined, x ray tested before fitting.
- Minimal uniform gap is maintained between the trough and the blades.
Capacity Range: 2000 kgs/ 1500 kgs /1000 kgs / 500 kgs / 250 kgs / 100 kgs / 50 kgs / 25 kgs / 10 kgs Batch Size
|Batch Size (Kgs)||25||50||100||250||500||1000||2000|
|Bottom Discharge||Tilting||Handle Operated||Handle Operated||Handle Operated||Handle / Hydraulic
|Trough Size in mm||350